[LATEST] AirportCEO Mod Manager Native Edition [1.0.0.2]

Managed to fix it by adding a folder with the livery.png and livery.json. I also had to edit the airlinename.json by adding A320 after ‘fleet’.

2 Likes

Tonight I tried to upload 1.0.0.2 to Steam Workshop but for a reason the uploaded and subscribed mods are failed to be seen in game. I tried many ways but the results are same. So for now, until a Workshop expert comes up, you can access to ACEOMM 1.0.0.2 via ONLY Native Mods

Did you try using different names? It could be because they are seen as duplicates? I’m no expert but always willing to help.

Did you try using different names? It could be because they are seen as duplicates? I’m no expert but always willing to help.

That could be, but I added “1.0.0.2” in file names so it shouldn’t take them as “duplicated”. But maybe other similarities make so.

We need a Steam Workshop expert.

1 Like

Working with EG, I’ve uploaded a set of GA data to Steam Workshop. Please try it and feedback to us both.

Hi!

I’ve downloaded the latest native version of ACEOMM. I’ve installed the european package. Is there a reason, why not all airlines that already have a livery in the livery folder are installed? Is it my mistake? In the screenshot for example you can see that TAP already has liveries, but they are not in use so the airline does not show up in game.