Let's come up with Airline names... AND-

Yea for sure but I don’t see point but go ahead I’ll get out of your way.

Dude chill out, no need to be rude

It’s an expression! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Airline Name : Craddle Airlines
Appearance : White plane with red lines in certain areas such as the back wing.
Type Of Travel : Cheap flights, mainly local area.
Type Of Planes : All of them are Embraer E-190 planes that are old and are hardly ever serviced.

Backstory of Airline : A man with the wild dreams of becoming rich from airlines the path was to hardly every service the planes or buy new planes.

Other: This airline is notorious for it’s crashes, engine failues, gear fails and loss of cabin pressure is common in this airline. (I added this just for interest purposes. I don’t think it will ever be in-game)

Airline Name: RB Air Service
Appearance: Very light blue fuselage, with RBair written in gold cursive font on the tail. 18 planes have special liveries.

Type of travel: Everything, with domestic service in 7 countries. A highly comfortable airline with low prices and a high standard of service.
Backstory: Two friends leased 2 A319s and started domestic service from New York, Boston, Orlando, and Cleveland. The limited service became popular and they bought an A321 and began service from New York to Vegas and Orange County. The airline became huge and today they operate to over 450 destinations.

Fleet: Q100s, E145s, Q400s, CRJ700s, CRJ900s, E190s, E195s, A319s, A320s, 7B737 MAX8s, A321s, B757-200s, B757-300s, B767-400s, A330-300s, B777-200s, B777-300s, A350-900s, B747-400s, B747-8s, A380-800s.

The airline is known for having complimentary touches, and the founders are each worth nearly 17 billion dollars, after becoming successful tycoons in basically every portion of the economy.

Airline Name: GlobeOs
Possible Appearance:Logo with the capital O as a globe and orange grey black stripes( orange being the largest)
Type of Travel:Interational
Type of planes: A320neo, A321neo, A330neo, A350XWB , A380plus, A319, A318, ERJ195 , ERJ175, BAe 146 Personal notes: Most people knows the AirTycoon series, right? Well when they introduced their own logos i saw an orange Globe with a grey plane flying around it, and I thought, a good name for that logo IS GlobeOs and put the globe where the O is! It continues to live in my heart to this day and I would love it to make an appearance in Airport CEO.
Back-story of Airline: GlobeOs started as a regional airline in New York as a small carrier, when the first A330s came out the CEO and COO decided to make a new hub in Dublin, Ireland.They would use Ireland in the next few years to expand into Europe, Asia, Oceana and Africa until present day!

2_Flat_logo_on_transparent_137x75

Here is my idea for an airline for the game! Airline Name: GlobeOs
Possible Appearance:Logo with the capital O as a globe and orange grey black stripes( orange being the largest)
Type of Travel:Interational
Type of planes: A320neo, A321neo, A330neo, A350XWB , A380plus, A319, A318, ERJ195 , ERJ175, BAe 146 Personal notes: Most people knows the AirTycoon series, right? Well when they introduced their own logos i saw an orange Globe with a grey plane flying around it, and I thought, a good name for that logo IS GlobeOs and put the globe where the O is! It continues to live in my heart to this day and I would love it to make an appearance in Airport CEO.
Back-story of Airline: GlobeOs started as a regional airline in New York as a small carrier, when the first A330s came out the CEO and COO decided to make a new hub in Dublin, Ireland.They would use Ireland in the next few years to expand into Europe, Asia, Oceana and Africa until present day!

2_Flat_logo_on_transparent_137x75

HI!! just stumbled upon this forum whilst browsing and gathering some information for one of my upcoming university assignments. I am required to create an airline and make a report entailing everything about the aircraft, its routes/destinations, hub location fleet/livery and everything inbetween.

I have been struggling to think of a name for the airline i am creating which is a uk based, flying longhaul to the far east, predominantly china, indonesia, japan and the phillipines.

Would you mind if I used this name for my university report as i really think it would suit my business idea for this report.

thanks in advance!!

Morgan

Asianwealth airlines (commonwealth + Asia), BAA (British Asia air), HKonnect (Hong Kong connect), Lilyliner. A few names I came up with, hope you like them!

Airline Name:Fly Airlines
Possible Appearance:All the flags of the destinations
Type of Travel:Turism
Type of Planes:737 800 and 737 max
Back-story of Airline (optional):The airline is founded by a director of a tourism company to connect the most famous destinations

An airline from I had in another game:

Airline Name: British Global Airlines
Possible Appearance: Side view of a 757-200. 3d model lighting doesn’t show colours very well in top down view

Type of Travel: Mostly business travel focused some leisure
Slogan: Fly right
Type of Planes: A320/A319, 757, 787 (when they’re added: A321, 767, 747, 777, A380, A350)
Back-story of Airline (optional): Founded in 1980 the airline began by operating long-haul transatlantic flights but expanded into short haul European flying in the mid 1980s. The backbone of the short haul fleet is now the A320 and the Boeing 757. Many of the older 767s and 777s are now being phased out in favour of the 787. The airline has been “flying right” for over 30 years.

Thank you!! i have decided to use Lilyliner but have altered it to Lily Airways - with a slogan of ‘Let us take you to paradise’.

Thank you so much for your input!!

Thank you too!