Let's Discuss: Airports

● What is your favourite airport to travel to/from and why?
Minsk, Belarus (Minsk National Airport - Wikipedia) as this is my place of birth and I have very nice feelings when arriving with my second favorite airline, Belavia.

● Are you a frequent traveller?
Used to be in the past with several flights between Frankfurt and Middle East and Eastern Europe for business related activities.

● Is there any airport you would love to fly to/visit?
Sitting on the jumpseat arriving at Madeira would be just awesome! If I would have the chance to travel back in time, I would repeat my experience sitting inside the Tu-134 glass nose while landing at Frankfurt (File:Aeroflot-Nord Tupolev Tu-134 nose view Mishin.jpg - Wikipedia). This was simply my greates flying experience by far!

● Your nearest airport?
Frankfurt, Germany (FRA/EDDF)

● Why do you like airports so much?
Because there are aircrafts :smiley: Frankly speaking I combine my passion for aviation with the passion to help others (safety and security) in my job :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Idk, so many choices. Maybe my home airport, Bradley International.

2. A little bit, we fly more than others we know.

3. I like visiting airports with good lounges where I can, but as I am not rich, that is a rare experience.

4. Tweed New Haven Airport, 30 minutes from me, but TINY. (only flights are 3 puddle-jumper flights a day to philly. BDL is 1 hour but has much more variety.

5. I like seeing the aircraft and wandering around.