Let's discuss future light aircraft

Pilatus PC12/Piper P46 + Beech King Air 350. The most popular, effective and beautiful business props. :smiley:

@JuliusTheCanadianAv I’m pretty sure that’s a medium, sorry!

@JPmAn That would fit in the GA category.

This would be a great topic for a poll.

I’d like to sed the Beech 1900D to be included.

The PC-24 would be a good addition for the proposed FBO, as is the CJ4. I would almost saythe PC-12 is also an FBO candidate.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions here, took some input into a poll! :wink:

2 Likes

Where the poll is?

1 Like

piaggio p-180 avanti

2 Likes

What a weird looking aircraft. It’s been added to @Rubble’s backlog! :smiley:

5 Likes

I mean, nothing beats the Beechcraft Starship in my opinion.

2a057842a5ecb0286510d05ac5a8b577afb4cb84

2 Likes

10 Likes

LOL, haha :joy:

1 Like

Very good one :rofl:

1 Like

Dassault Falcon 900

Falcon 50

HondaJet

The Honda Jet is more like a GA aircraft considering it’s size. The other two look cool though.

That Honda jet is already on my radar as a future potential GA build. When is a totally different question.

1 Like

You are right. But right now we have the Cessna 182 as GA and Commercial Plane. Maybe this will change in the future ;), but the HondaJet could also be both.

I agree.

The 182 is not in the game as a light aircraft. (it can only seat 4 people, including pilot). I think you’re confused with the Cessna Caravan. :wink:

Good point, I would move out 182 out of the commercial planes. I never sign a deal with airlines that operate pure 182’s. I think that for commercial purposes we should have a/cs with capacity above 10 pax.

Don’t forget we also have an outstanding request for an “FBO terminal”. That is the spot for some of the biz-aircraft listed in this topic. :wink:

1 Like