Let's suggest the next aircraft!

This seems stupid, but there was an aircraft discussion, but I feel like this should be a discussion of what aircraft should be added next. It’ll give the devs time to see what we’d like next, and they may look into adding more, especially with the new airlines coming in!!

Right now, I know there’s:

and a few others, but I’d like to see the following next…

Airbus A320 family, and the CS100.

I want A330, B757, and E175

Deffenently want to see an A320, or mabey an md-90.

I would love to see the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 making it’s way to the game, I think Prop’s are essential for regional airports.

A list of the currently implemented aircraft from smallest to largest (by number of passengers):

• Cessna 182 Skylane
  • Cessna 208 Caravan
  • DHC-6 Twin Otter
  • ATR 72
  • Bombardier CRJ700
  • BAe 146-200
  • Boeing 737-600

Personally I believe that a very light jet such as the Embraer Phenom 100 should be the next plane added. But, I don’t think that the devs should add anymore aircraft until the Early Access version is released. I can’t wait to get my hands on this game! :grinning:

I think the devs should add more aircraft, but only the A321, and A330/B787, as the fleet is light on wide body planes

I’d like a 757 if the devs were happy that the game is ready to handle that many pax. The additional range starts to open up more opportunities, such as transatlantic flights from the East Coast of the US to Western Europe, without going all the way to Widebody just yet. (I’d imagine wide body would entail quite a few upgrades that perhaps aren’t necessary launch).

If not, it would be great to get some of the A320 family on board, or perhaps a Dash 8.

Since they already have the ATR72, which dominates the regional turboprop market globally, the Q400 is probably too similar.

Also, since it looks like the currently implemented gates are only Group III/Code C gates, widebodies are probably going to be best left for a much later alpha build. The A320 family could fit, as they split market share with the 737 and seeing one but not the other at an airport is a little odd. 757s likewise would need a slightly larger gate, and I’m assuming that for gameplay reasons they’re treating code A-C as “small gates” and code D-F as “large gates.”

The CRJs are being phased out lately, so I think the commercial niche that is missing is the new regional jets—the Embraer E-Jet series or the Bombardier C Series.

tl;dr: E-Jet/C Series, or A320 family.

If they cannot do a 757, then DEFINITELY an A321

I personally, have to say an Airbus A320-200. I think, it would be a great option, especially as I love the aircraft. Of course, I would suggest many more, especially long-haul ones, however at this current time, they can wait, so can I.

I would also vote for the 757 ( the -200) if it fits in the medium stand. Otherwise…the A320 is the obvious choice.

I would like to see,

Boeing 737-800
Boeing 737-500
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
Boeing 767
Airbus 319

Such a big fan of boeing, haha! Very good suggestions so far from all of you. Can’t wait to play the game. :slight_smile:

Would love to see the 737 series especially the 738-800, Would also love to see the Airbus A320-200. The Embraer 190. Bombardier Dash 8. Boeing 777, A330, A350. Boeing 747 (ofc how could I forget) and the Boeing 767.

BAe 146-100
BAe 146-200
yes. The ERs Are needed for the long routes from Australia or some bloody far away nation and require more fuel from your fuel depots, hell lets add…

Devs, when is the next aircraft poll??

I wouldn’t count on it coming soon :slight_smile: at least after release. It’s the systems that need finishing before new content is added. I believe the devs have said so in the past. Besides, the contest winners wil have to be implemented.

I think to keep the game up to date, it would be great to see the new Bombardier CS100. But also, it might be nice to see some of the older aircraft such as the Fokker 70 / 100 and also EMB145 / 195 if larger aircraft are planned as the game develops. If we really are at the regional airport level still, I’d like to see a few Dornier and Saab models, possibly the Twin Otter.

I’d like to see the Dash 8 Q300 variant, would be smaller than the ATR so we could easily see the difference between them. I would also love to see a Piper Tomahawk or Piper Archer to be added to the GA fleet!

A390 Triple decker Airbus

haha, that would be the day