Livestream Announcements

Hey there CEO,

Are you planning to do an Airport CEO livestream? Let your fellow CEOs know in this topic by stating the following:

• Link to your livestream
  • Time of livestream start (including time zone stamp)

Remember, you are only allowed to post in this thread once a day!

2 Likes

In About 15 or 30 minutes before game release.
= I’ll start a Livestream on my small channel

Heres Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDLLfgvMIUW6edx8ibI8psw?view_as=subscriber

(I didn’t think there war any rule that said we cant link our own channels)

Livestream starts 15 or 30 before release of the game

I’m sorry, but I won’t be watching your stream.

I gonna play the **** out of it myself!! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Same, but it’ll be good to have people streaming the game at release. Good publicity if the game trends on Twitch.

2 Likes

Have a stream and want to be announced whenever you go live, or want to be notified whenever someone is streaming Airport CEO? Join the Official Discord to get near-instant alerts for content from Streamers, Reddit, the Forums, and developer tweets!

Invite to the Discord: Official Airport CEO | Discord Me

If anyone wants to be added to the list of streamers and be announced when you go live, ask a staff member via Discord.

edit > the invite link was a little messed up so if you tried to use it earlier and it didn’t work, please try it again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, i am planning on doing a launch day stream tomorrow (launch day) at 11:45AM (15 minutes before release). You can check it out on my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/crazybmanp

Hey guys, my Building Challenge on twitch will start today (Friday 2nd of August) at 8PM, UTC+2 on my Twitch channel SKtaehyung
You can find more Infos in the related Forum Post under the Videos and Stream Section or on my Channel Panels, where you can also give suggestions which airports I should try to build

Next Stream on Sunday the 4th of August 2019, spread over the day i guess, just come and look if i am or was online :3,
Eindhoven will be continued ^^

My Stream