Local Airport, Ängelholm-Helsingborg airport

So, i live in the city of Helsingborg, Sweden. And atm due to COVID-19, our regional airline BRA is not flying at all, and also my home airport Ängelholm-Helsingborg Airport, IATA: AGH is closed.

So as a tribute i want to welcome you all to my version of Ängelholm-Helsingborg Airport, IATA: AGH
If you want to look at the real numbers and maps just google.
In my version we have a small GA area, 8 Domestic stands, 4 small and 4 medium.
And for now 4 international stands. (since atm you can’t survive only on domestic flights)

I’m also trying to hire as much local people as possible.
This is still a work in progress with a few details being worked on.
The goal is to have local work force as well as only be a regional airport.
Let me know if you want a close up pic of anything specific.

9 Likes

Really Nice airport @Megahenrik

Thank you :slight_smile:

Really well done! We’re not too far away from Ängelholm so I think I can recognize it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :), i plan to put it on the workshop when 35 is released. Have some kinks to work out at the airport. And some design to change. But it won’t be bigger, that’s for sure. hehe.

1 Like

Thank you soo much. :smiley: Yes i know. And i live in Helsingborg so it’s my home airport hehe. Feel free to use it as a test airport or play on it yourself ;).

Awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! We have an even smaller Heathrow. Except this one is just as good if not better! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is it okay if you have non-stop service to my airport in Iceland? I kind of don’t have any flights to anywhere except Australia for some reason. Oh well. :man_shrugging:

I wish i could, that would be awesome to set it up :smiley:

This airport will be closed and scraped.
Since the A35 update dropped on experimental all my saved are atm not working correctly. The logo doesn’t load and about half the staff is not picking up work. My plan is to scrap this, and restart and build it up again, if i start a new game, everything seems to work.
It will not look exactly the same, but it will be same airport hopefully even better. I will make a new post with that airport, and close this at a later time. The save will be kept for now.

Updated the airport. It’s ready for Steam workshop if anyone wants it. Will upload when A35 drops for Default.

Ask if you have any questions. And tell me if you want closer pics of something specific.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Looks really realistic, nice job!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Planning to upload this airport to the workshops next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Airport is almost done. Have added offices and so on for Executives. Just waiting for a problem to be solved before i upload to steam workshop.

1 Like

Airport is now on the Workshop :slight_smile: Steam Community :: Error

1 Like