Local Daily/Weekly Newspaper including scandals/news regarding your own airport

Hi!

I’ve done a quick forum search by searching for the term “Newspaper”, so if there already is a topic about this, please pardon me.

I thought of adding a local newspaper with random articles and now and then including articles about your own airport. Or even easier to implement: you get to read the newspaper every time it mentions your airport or anything having to do with airlines/nearby competitor airports/airplane manufacturers/aviation in general.

This would make you adapt to these changes or respond to scandals and stuff. Would that be a reasonable thing to add to the game? Of course I don’t expect you two to add it before the EA, because that would make us wait longer and I don’t want to be the cause of that :wink:

Btw I’d love to participate in the translation process. I’ve read somewhere that it’d be done on a platform called Weblate(?). I speak German, English and if necessary which I doubt: Vietnamese.

12 Likes

The newspaper idea sounds like a nice a addition to the game.

About the translation: there has been some discussion about how to do it, but the developers have not added multi language yet and have not decided how to so it :slight_smile: at least they have not made that decision public

3 Likes

Really good idea I like the sound of it

1 Like

Would be a good idea if and when a big world economy surrounds and influences your airport. I can maybe see it being more of a webpage rather than a newspaper; we are after all in the 21st century and I think a webpage might work well as a tab on the dashboard.

1 Like

Hehe, could order new vehicles or contractors from certain companies via their websites :stuck_out_tongue: Shop around a bit, use gocompare!

Can have stocks and shares data and global trends and newspaper websites

#InternetSimulator2018

1 Like

Now that’s a good idea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.