Long/Custom Jetways

Sorry if you have read this from me before, but I really want to see it implemented. I think we should consider having jetways be built like the way queues are built. I envision this by placing the stands we currently have, and once a jetway is upgraded, you can build the jetway a la a queue, and bring it up to your terminal. This could allow for more efficient space utilization. I don’t think it is out of the realm of possibility seeing as how there are some long jetways in this world. Farther down the road, it would be nice to have a similar feature for small commercial stands, but it be a covered walkway you build up to the terminal.

1 Like

Whole heartedly agree :slight_smile:

I think that will definitely be needed to be implemented as a part of large aircraft stand.

3 Likes

I think that will definitely be needed to be implemented as a part of large aircraft stand.

Do you think what I am thinking? Custom made stands instead of prefab stands? Player will decide its size, its components etc…

7 Likes

I appreciate that custom stands might work for advanced players but for most is this not just a another learning curve and source of bugs requests. I know that this post will get lots of that is not a reason to implement it but think that we can make it to complicated to meet the needs of people who demand a level of relalism that might impinge fun and ease to play

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.