Lost baggage and auctioning

I did a quick search before writing this, I didn’t find anything but let me know if I was a blind bat.

Hi! So I was just watching some documentaries on airports and reading some material on that matter too and I came across something interesting about Gatwick Airport. After 3 months any lost bags that are unclaimed are sold off to an auctioner. I did some further research and found other airports also have a similar system in place. I thought this could be an interesting thing to have in the game (obviously not on initial release) as it would allow contracts with certain auction companies for lost suitcases in your airport and thus become a source of income (I’m not condoning setting up an airport where you deliberately try to loose your customers bags tho lol). I think it would add a cool feature to the game but tell me what you think and/or I’m crazy to suggest this.

Thanks for reading

Yeah this would be a cool concept for miscellaneous income. I have been to a few of those type of auctions with a friend that owns a business selling the items and there are a lot of cool things that could be found. I know my friend only pays little so it is not much of income that could be generated.

For the fututre, I think, the artival service is the priority. Passengers, who missed their connection flight, bag or their flight got diverted to the airport, need service and help first.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.