Restaurants
Bars
Hotels
Parking: Long stay, Short stay, ETC:
Gas stations
Arrival walkways
Passport control

Please add more what you would like in the game

I hope you like my ideas and i hope airport CEO reply to me…
With the shops, hotels, cafes, bars , parking ETC. you could add loads of designs.
Thank you!!!
:airplane::seat:

Welcome to the forum!

Many, if not all of your ideas have been suggested before, please use the search function in the future to prevent double posts.

you are making me sad STOP

A quick summary of your suggestions

Cafes - In the game
Shops - In the game
Lounges - In the game
Restaurants - In the game
Bars - What’s the difference between a bar and a lounge/cafe?
Hotels - Discussed many a time, probably not gonna be in the initial release for example:

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/build-around-the-airport/653?u=bigbigcheese
Parking - In the game
Gas Stations - Discussed, see previous links
Arrival Walkways - I’m not sure what you mean. If you mean air bridges then they’re in the game, if you mean baggage reclaim then it’s in the game.
Passport Control - In the game

@Bigbigcheese the difference between Cafe and Bar is (I guess) selling alcohol. In some strict Middle East countries (again I guess) only shops in Secure Area can sell alcohol.

Also first time I hear from you that there will be Lounges and Passport Control :smiley:

Hello there @kubal_052 and welcome to the forum!

As the other have already said, many of these ideas have already been posted on this forum. Also, it’s not allowed to create a discussion with ‘a list of ideas’. Therefore, I’m going to close this topic. Please feel free to continue the discussion on the topics that @Bigbigcheese linked or in the minor details topic. Also try to use the search function next time and create separate, well named topics.

3 Likes