Low staff friendliness rating with highly talented agents

Hey! I found a weird mechanism whereby my staff friendliness is stagnating around 54-58% and the description said to improve this rating by hiring talengted airport service agents. However this confused me as my service agents are all a minimum 85% rating, with most of then being >90%. Would appreciate some clarification on this. Thanks guys!

Do you have automated systems, without manual desks, to process PAX?

Someone recently had a bug like that.

I saw that thread too. No I didn’t, in fact I ran solely on manual labour less the boarding desks

1 Like

Are they rested?

2 Likes

Yeah they are, in fact most of their needs are safely in the green. I even tried reducing their shifts to 2h to give them ample time to satisfy their needs but it didn’t affect the rating

Do you have admins working on the “staff productivity boost” program? That could make a difference.

1 Like

Oh I see, I’ll try that soon

1 Like

As OKChris mentioned, the staff productivity boost helps A LOT. Even if a staff member is totally tired, his productivity stays very high.

2 Likes

I just tried the staff productivity thing and it managed to increase the average by about 10% to 50+ with 3 admins working on it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.