Luxwings -The new airline

Airline Design Contest Submission

Airline Name: Luxwings

Airline Description: Luxwings started as a small regional airline based in Slovakia, after it was privatised, it was made to a brand new medium commertial airline. Today it operates regular flights and holiday charters all over Europe. Big expansion with long-haul flights is planned for 2020.

Airline CEO Name: Ignác Krvôchnička

Airline Design Image:

Well, Im bad with graphical editors, like really bad. This is all I could put together.

12 Likes

You cannot have a “worst” airline design. All of them so far have been amazing, some more than others, but they are still all amazing. :slight_smile:

Yours is a nice simplistic design, which is very realistic. I like it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually think it’s quite nice. Sometimes simple is best, especially with colors not many others used in theirs.

1 Like

This looks pretty nice. I like the simplicity and the clean black/white aesthetics. Good Job!

2 Likes

It’s so modern and fresh that I really like it!

1 Like

Well, thank you guys for all the support, it helped me re-doing the design again and again, which made it look even better. Maybe it does have a chance after all. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Any thoughts on all of the recent changes on this design ? Need some new feedback :smiley:.

I dont know why, but I relay like the black square

1 Like

May The Force be with this… Maybe it gets though.

1 Like

Smart and simple design

1 Like

There isn’t really much black (except for night) in game. An airline like this would change that.

1 Like

Well, we didnt make it, as expected, not sure why becouse some very horrible designs made it and it has over 700 views (4th best) and 12 likes which is average. It wast the best but atleast it is original.

Yea this was going to get my vote, sad it didn’t make it.

1 Like

I was disappointed to see your design didn’t make it. I really liked it. I hope that you decide to submit it when they add mods… if there isn’t another competiton before then… :wink:

1 Like

The Devs chose the finalists based on how it will fit in the game, and public opinion

What bothers me the most is that some bad designs mede it. The one that looks like a circus vagon or the one that looks like a logo jet for Monster… Also some other great, realistic and fitting design didnt make it too. What a shame.

Thats true, but some very unfitting ones made it like the one with a penguin or the “Barbie jet”.

Also where are these ?
5a22bc0f2cb2626b4764a68ee9d74fdc8a63f617_1_500x500
2b0b0b57c37a102c191c6e7f9d78e77f7bc2043e_1_500x500bc70f46abe232bb1d16f36a633d144319375ca26_1_500x500

Just remember someone took the time to make these designs and I don’t think they would appreciate you slagging them off. In your eyes they may be rubbish but that’s just in your eyes- other people have different opinions

8 Likes

Hey modders, where are you ?

1 Like