Make the green money go away!

I’m not sure if I putting this at the right place but one thing I’ve noticed is so much useless information on the screen. I like speeding up the game during the slow times, which usually coincides with my 8 medium arrivals/departures. All the little green money indicators just lags the game like crazy when added to the 8 fuel trucks and All the little 2 dollars of my cafes and stores. Why not just have 1 money indicator at the end off fueling, end of boarding and end of unboarding. Or simply remove the visual cue all together? I know how much each plane is worth. Don’t need the full reminder.

6 Likes

I agree, there should at least be an option to disable the rendering of the income.

5 Likes

I actually like the money’s :money_mouth_face:
Helps me sleep at night.

3 Likes

But they make you feel rich

Yes i think it might. Maybe just 1 display for the total flight revenue for pax, once each at deboarding and boarding.

3 Likes

It also just ruins the visuals in my opinion. Don’t like seeing money flying around, it looks silly…

1 Like

I guess in case of refuelling and arrival a final amount of money could be displayed to cut on animations spammed around. Shops is different…every hour maybe? But then, again, we will miss that probably as we are looking elsewhere.

Or each flight could have a financial breakdown or something similar so that you can see without making them fly allover the screen.

If you go into finance page you should be able to click on each of the options for a more verbose breakdown of exactly where the money came from, in my opinion.

1 Like

Now that is an idea I like, rather then having the amount pop up each time on screen. This could also be applied to shops and done up on a daily basis for them (it would also probably be best to do GA flights that way as well… say a report per day per stand).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.