Maybe i am stupid ;)

Hey,

I have been here for a long time but never uploaded to the workshop before.
Now I wanted to find out how to uploade an airline but I simply just can not find out how to do it.
I think I am overlooking the button or way to do it…
Can anyone please tell me :slight_smile:
Thank you.

cheers.

1 Like

It’s slightly different to native mods. You’ll need to download the latest mdk and follow those instruction. It’s an extra step but not much more from natives. Just another folder layer and JSON file. PM if you need more.

2 Likes

Do you want to upload or download aircraft? If you want to download aircraft from the workshop just go to the workshop and subscribe to the ones that you want (green subscribe buttons). When you load the game the next time you should go to the modding menu option on the opening screen and put a green checkmark on the mods that you subscribed too.

If you have any further questions assistance fill free to DM me.

you can also find great help at these links on how to use steam and download/upload native/workshop aircraft as well as create your own airlines (native).

1 Like

haha I now how to download and activate mods that is no problem lol ;). Thanks anyway.
Will have a look at the MDK.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.