MDKs for GA Planes not yet modable

Description:

There are several more planes inside the game that are only available for now on GA Stand
It would be cool to have MDKs for them too and to add those to small fictional commercial airlines. In my eyes that could lead to a bigger size of available modded Smal Stand Airlines…

those Planes are not available for Modding:
Piper Cub
Piper PA28
WT9
VisionJet

Why it should be implemented:
oh, with more than 200 mods i can say, i love to mod all and everything but especially airlines and planes :slight_smile:
it should be implemented because for example the VisionJet is such a cool plane and it is a bad sad that it is only there on GA, allmost not noted by the community… yeah i know it is not realistic, but it is a Tycoon game at all :slight_smile: but on other hand, some of them are used too as Taxi Services so it is more commercial than general i guess…

One word. YES!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

in the mean time, i repainted and recode the json by myself and released a MDK for the planes mentioned above… just some issues on commercial stands are know but at all fully functional…

1 Like

@Fredrik @Olof just enable airplane modding and watch these guys to create entire global airline fleet in 1 month :smiley:

3 Likes

would it be possible for the devs to make it so that I can create a .png (for transparency) the pixel size could be the size (or aspect ratio) of a stand (small, medium or large) this allows for positioning it in a stand the mod creator will make a .txt file called something like aircraft config where if there are different liveries and the image files are layed out and number of passengers, number of engines and type (and corresponding image relative coordinates for the jet trails/prop position) number of doors and their locations (first could be jet way/stairs location next catering etc)

preferably this would be a tool in addition to the current tools (as they are currently good for quickly making airliners)

the advantage is that the community could start making aircrafts (not as detailed as yours so there is still a reason to keep making them) this means they don’t have to ask for certain aircraft to be added to the game (which I have seen a lot of threads doing) and if someone wants an aircraft that may be obscure and has little chance of being made they can make it.

1 Like

I do like that planes come from one source. This guarantees a high quality standard and correct plane proportions.
Otherwise we would have 50 different versions of the same plane and all are looking different. Players don’t know which one has to be used.

3 Likes

i see it like andy, we can provide high quality airlines because of high quality templates
with open up that thing, it would be harder for us to get rigth planes… and even harder for the users

1 Like

i mean keep the current system this could work in case you want to make a new aircraft if that makes sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.