Last game, I had huge queues at my airport entree, due to turns slowing vehicles down. Now I have all turns far away from the entrance
Growing ~ time to make some money, in stead of losses.
Edit; waiting out large loan ~ such a shame we cant restructure loans.
Finally the medium planes do not sink into the grass anymore.
ah no, the taxiway to the runway is still grass
Even this very big “waiting” lane under my airport makes cars queue outside the airport.
Current Ground Floor;
I have to find a way to incorporate all shops into international zones later on.
Since it seems PAX wont shop in Secure Zones, if they have an international destination.
Baggage setup, wish me luck.
Things I notice when setting up baggage;
- The bags overview layer does not show connections
- You still cant hire large number of people in 1 go (batch-hiring)
- You cannot train a lot of staffers in 1 click
- Baggage bays till have no counts for; stands or check in desks.
- Copying queues is still broken.
- The skill filter between the hiring and management tab is linked, WHY?
- The staff type is still NOT linked between hiring and management tab, WHY?
- You cannot gradually build up baggage handling, so, you have to enable it for all stands in 1 go, besides the huge investment in money, the effort of hiring 80 ramp agents, training them, building all conveyors and time commit, is enormous. After, alerts management is hitting you for all stands, if something small is broken somewhere.
- Vehicle management … see other thread. Its a horror.
- Actions on objects in use, cannot be performed in as delayed action.
Edit; I just found out, I did not connect the check in desks, why dont I get an alert, when opening baggage bays?, working over a 3 floor difference, the no connection on baggage overlay is really annoying