I want to pre order that now!!!

1 Like

Me: Already saving for P3D

this was announced at E3

confused screaming

1 Like

Oh my! With my fav PC12!!! Nice…

1 Like

Wow! :astonished: :astonished: I honestly thought they ditched the flight sim idea since Microsoft Flight but this is simply amazing. :smiley:

2 Likes

This is not exclusively for Xbox, right? This is a whole new flight sim? Oh boy I have to safe money for a new pc…

1 Like

is for windows 10 and xbox according to the page

1 Like

They had ditched FS a few years ago. Looks like they have changed there minds.

1 Like

Microsoft sold the rights to make a study level sim to P3D. My guess would be that It will be more of a game, which is why it will also be on Xbox. And now I have a reason to renew my Xbox Live subscription!

1 Like

Probably true, but still hope for modding support :smiley:

1 Like

A great mod for flight sim would be to load an aceo created airport into the sim world.

2 Likes

Where did you saw a PC12? The turboprop is the TBM900.

1 Like

I heard the rumors, that all 24k airports are included. My source is this guy: MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR kommt zurück! AeroNews - YouTube

He’s well informed most of the time.

2 Likes

Looks incredible so excited for it, tho i hope they wont dumb down the flight model for the console market :confused:

2 Likes

Yea but they got the rights back. they sold the rights yea but the guys that picked up the franchise ditched it and gave it back lol

2 Likes

LOVE IT!!! can’t wait to see it.

That looks really stunning! Wonder if that were real shots from an XBOX or just rendered video… :thinking:

If it is indeed that good looking and it plays smooth, I might even consider to buy an XBOX… :blush:

2 Likes

Microsoft held a press event on the 30th of September and showed new video material. This is breathtaking, I cannot wait to test it myself. Check this out:

3 Likes