Mini Games inside Airport CEO

I was just playing Escape Mode in PA, when I realised that this can be implemented on Airport CEO too, just on a smaller scale.
Both the games will have a time limit.
Some ideas:

External Character:
U are a member of terrorist/drug gang and u have the goal to deliver bomb/drugs on a plane that has landed. You will have to somehow bypass the airport security by making chaos, killing some guards secretly, finding loopholes, and finally board the plane and deliver it. It will be smaller than the PA Escape Mode. Once the time limit ends, u fail and the plane departs without you.
Note: It’s just an idea, don’t think I am terrorist minded.

The above idea is a bit sensitive for a tycoon game😁

Internal Character:
You take the role of a CCTV operator and have to identify passengers with unusual behaviour (Not that easy, have to observe carefully), once spotted pursue them (The suspect will keep moving so u will not know his/her position once stop operating CCTV monitor) and catch them on your own. This one can be good. As you’ll have to observe many cctvs together and scroll over each. So, it won’t be that easy. And while pursuing, you’ll have fog of war, so happy hunting. Once the time limit ends, the suspect boards and hijacks the plane.

I know that they aren’t very interesting as Escape Mode in PA… but atleast u get to play in ur own made Airport.
And please post if u have better idea for the mini games.

2 Likes

Ok I saw the there is already a thread for it.

Devs please the move this thread with the earlier one.

External character option? No thanks. I get the idea that you’re trying to test the airport’s security systems in a similar way to PA (where you’re testing the security of the prison by breaking out). But the idea of being involved in terrorism and drug smuggling is too controversial for a game like this.

The second option has some legs though. Being a 2D top-down game, the CCTV would essentially be a snapshot of your airport. It could be quite good fun to try and use the security infrastructure to catch some criminals. Perhaps they could switch passports/tickets and bags with each other/random innocent passengers in security blackspots to make it more challenging?

It’s a nice idea, but definitely something to consider much further on in the game’s development.

Agreed on the external Character point😁. That’s why I wrote a note after the external Character. Even I felt it could be controversial as many kids would be playing this game. We certainly don’t want them to learn the tricks for play from these terrorists.

I like the idea, might be a really cool addition later on when we have a fully functional game with most of the features!

Now, this wouldn`t really be necessarily built before the Early Access stage, or even during it ,it might be a mod, I dunno , but it would be quite a nice touch.
So, everyone knows the game Airport Madness, right? It would be quite cool to see a minigame where you play in a airport you built as an ATC, and control the incoming planes(where they land, how fast/slow they land ,which gate they arrive to? , etc…)

Hi there @Popalexcristian! There is already a discussion about Minigames, so I’m going to merge this discussion. Feel free to discuss further on here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

what happened,I am preety sure I posted this separately,sry my bad

Your topic got merged :slight_smile:

There was already a discussion about mini games

oh,got scared.

No need , we do no harm :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.