MINOR DETAILS: Make your tiny suggestions here!

Compass: So you know which way you are pointing and for when you expand your runway you know which way you are expanding your runway.

How much staff work: It would be nice to know how many hours each staff member is working so you can fire the lazy staff.

Blueprint tool: A blueprint or a copy tool would be great because I built a staffroom but I needed to move it. I would have to rebuild the staffroom again in the new spot. I think A copy tool or a blueprint tool would help with this.

Scam email There is no reason really to the scam email only to bug you. I think it should take money from you if hit a send money button just so it acutal affects you.

Have a box you can tick when you sign a contract with a restaurant or shop to use it more than once.

For example when you want a contract with a restaurant in secure zone and „normal“ zone.

I would even pay a fee for that.

I think we should be able to draw out own taxiways for example corners in real life are not as sharp as they are in game, so it would be cool to creat a big curve to make it more realistic.

I would like to see fountains for airport decoration. Minor, but eventually?

I would love it when we are able to split the airside shuttel bus into the normal bus stops for boardng, but only for the people who get boarded and seperated arrival bus stops, maybe like in Frankfurt or Amsterdam, some bus stops centralized at the arrival area (next to the baggage claim).
And it would be nice, if we can define different areas (Gates 1-4 = Area 1; Gate 5-8 = Area 2; … ) and a choice option for the deopts between everywhere or Area 1|X|, Area 2| |, Area 3 |x|, …

I think it would be nice if the airline contracts had the option to limit an airline to either small or medium stands.

Cyad plants! MORE CYAD PLANTS !!! We already have a 1 and 4 block variants, why not the 2 blocks (long)?

We already have a 1 and 4 block variants, why not the 2 blocks (long)?

There are already 2x1 blocks plants :smiley:

How about an AUTO reject feature in Applicants based on a filter? :slight_smile: That would save a lot of time :slight_smile:

I mean a Cyad 2 blocks variant, for symmetry

A slider to determine when actions should happen regarding passenger movement. I’m currently getting Pax being late for boarding because the distance from the boarding desk to the plane is too long with the given time frame. If we could have a slider to determine when a Pax should start boarding we could alter the time based on our designs.

Also maybe an option to determine when Pax go through security? Personally right after I check in, I will go through security and wait there but Pax in ACEO seem to stay on landside for quite some time.