MINOR DETAILS: Make your tiny suggestions here!

I got that, so, remove the lightning, but add an optional upgrade instead.

I got that, so, remove the lightning, but add an optional upgrade instead.

No, remove the lightning. If user wants to add lighting as eye-candy for day flights AND/OR if user wants to get night flights to specific stands, he has to build a lamppost on the coverage area of stand.

Maybe user wants to illuminate 10 stand sized GA area with 1 giant pole.
Maybe user wants to illuminate a medium stand with 5 lamp posts
Maybe user wants to make a dark parking area.
Maybe user wants to build a specific area of stands for night flights such as a terminal.

1 Like

Would love to se:
Start Up Leaders, one ramp agent that walks beside the pushback truck to ensure a safe and succeeded startup. or for small stands with commercial flights stands in front of the plane making sure engines start :slight_smile:

Start Up Leaders, one ramp agent that walks beside the pushback truck to ensure a safe and succeeded startup.

That would required left/right turnable pushback system and additional job task for ramp agents. But that would be awesome :wink:

3 Likes

@Olof and @Fredrik: Would it be possible to enable the coffee counter items for a staff room as well? No cashier, staff just put one doölar in a imaginative coffee box :slight_smile:.

It would be great to have this as a coffee corner in the staff waiting rooms.

1 Like

This is kind of possible…

Create a food room, place the items you want.

Delete the food room

Create a staff room in its place, covering the kitchen items.

This is how the below is created.

7 Likes

I love your creation, I still like this one the most;

A staff room, with a road through it, in a terminal.

Or, an open toilet room, with a service road through it, in a terminal.

Lets up the crazy; have an open toilet and staff room, with a road through it, while that road is not inside a terminal and half the toilet and staff rooms in a secure space.

1 Like

well could have 2 shuttle bus on stands - like this seen in video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaAD3wfi3U

its would help with pax disboarding and boarding via two exits

Thanks @ceoandy. But I’d like the coffee corner to actually serve a purpose and not just “look nice” :smiley:

And I am not a programmer, but I imagine that enabling an already existing and configured item in a different room type should not be too much of a task.

yeah I really wish that they could do something like that due to the fact that it isn’t realistic that (usually) over 70 people are crammed into one bus

I would like to be able to assign employees to a desk or area. This could work in a similar way to how vehicles are assigned to stands or parking lots. This would help to keep employees from causing delays due to path finding across the whole airport.

2 Likes

@olof Suggestion : Change all the menu icons with a new, simple & fresh design icons

2 Likes

Suggestion: a way to start with custom amount of money

1 Like

Suggestion: a way to start with custom amount of money

But why?

Can we get a difficulty slider that is about more than just the starting capital and a bit of an overhaul of the airport fees?

I feel like it within the current game there are two options of making money:

• Either you play with commercial flights and you make all the money in the world. It doesn’t matter how many employees you hire or vehicle you purchase, there always seems to be a profit.
  • Or you play with GA and making money is not a thing. If you only supply the minimum for you GA aircraft and don’t supply the unprofitable fuel service, you can make a little bit of money but nowhere near enough to expanding the airport in a reasonable fashion.

It would be nice to see those things rebalanced and then implemented along with the difficulty slider which for example, modifies the salaries to be X% more expensive, lowers the airport fees by X% and forces certain services before airlines will sign contracts.

2 Likes

Because you are more free in what you can build, I would really enjoy that.

Can’t you just use sandbox and the set your own limits?

1 Like

Because you are more free in what you can build, I would really enjoy that.

You can use sandbox mod which you are not charged for any expenses and every procurement is open. Or you can use “motherlode” via F9 console to gain 1 million $

1 Like

A setting where you can choose how long the gate stays open before it closes leaving late passengers behind.

I need to dismiss the aircraft too often due to 1 or 2 late passengers.

1 Like

Maybe shuttle bus drop-off and pick-up station?
Image of shuttle in cinncinnati airport.
(I rode this shuttle about ten times, it takes passengers to airport.)
The shuttles took people to arrival zone and from departure zone.