MINOR DETAILS: Make your tiny suggestions here!

I got that, so, remove the lightning, but add an optional upgrade instead.

I got that, so, remove the lightning, but add an optional upgrade instead.

No, remove the lightning. If user wants to add lighting as eye-candy for day flights AND/OR if user wants to get night flights to specific stands, he has to build a lamppost on the coverage area of stand.

Maybe user wants to illuminate 10 stand sized GA area with 1 giant pole.
Maybe user wants to illuminate a medium stand with 5 lamp posts
Maybe user wants to make a dark parking area.
Maybe user wants to build a specific area of stands for night flights such as a terminal.

Would love to se:
Start Up Leaders, one ramp agent that walks beside the pushback truck to ensure a safe and succeeded startup. or for small stands with commercial flights stands in front of the plane making sure engines start :slight_smile:

Start Up Leaders, one ramp agent that walks beside the pushback truck to ensure a safe and succeeded startup.

That would required left/right turnable pushback system and additional job task for ramp agents. But that would be awesome :wink:

@Olof and @Fredrik: Would it be possible to enable the coffee counter items for a staff room as well? No cashier, staff just put one doölar in a imaginative coffee box :slight_smile:.

It would be great to have this as a coffee corner in the staff waiting rooms.

This is kind of possible…

Create a food room, place the items you want.

Delete the food room

Create a staff room in its place, covering the kitchen items.

This is how the below is created.

I love your creation, I still like this one the most;

A staff room, with a road through it, in a terminal.

Or, an open toilet room, with a service road through it, in a terminal.

Lets up the crazy; have an open toilet and staff room, with a road through it, while that road is not inside a terminal and half the toilet and staff rooms in a secure space.

well could have 2 shuttle bus on stands - like this seen in video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaAD3wfi3U

its would help with pax disboarding and boarding via two exits

Thanks @ceoandy. But I’d like the coffee corner to actually serve a purpose and not just “look nice” :smiley:

And I am not a programmer, but I imagine that enabling an already existing and configured item in a different room type should not be too much of a task.

yeah I really wish that they could do something like that due to the fact that it isn’t realistic that (usually) over 70 people are crammed into one bus

I would like to be able to assign employees to a desk or area. This could work in a similar way to how vehicles are assigned to stands or parking lots. This would help to keep employees from causing delays due to path finding across the whole airport.

@olof Suggestion : Change all the menu icons with a new, simple & fresh design icons