Modded Airplanes

Not a fan of Southwests livery, but that’s one beauty.

2 Likes

I made it to see if the details look good with a dark livery. Tell me what livery you would like to see on it and I will see what i can do :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you did the livery just great. Nothing against what you made. I Southwest is not to ME a great livery.

1 Like

haha thanks i understood. but the question remains haha :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice aircraft it will be good to see if they get implemented in a few weeks when the large aircraft come out.

1 Like

I don’t think large aircraft will be out in a few weeks. The updates to the sub systems to enable the large aircraft have not even been released to EXP yet, longs for.

Then there’s the new code to add for the larger planes not to mention everything else that would go along with them. New stands etc. But yeah, she does look good.

2 Likes

Yeh I agree but the foundations are being implemented and they have a dedicated aircraft designer so I would expect it to come out in the not so distant future.

2 Likes

Well, aircraft modding would be great, I would like to have that 767-200ER tho :stuck_out_tongue: I want to make Meridiana Fly livery.

1 Like

@JuliusTheCanadianAv Take a look up above…

2 Likes

I saw that? That’s why I asked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s probably the best working from all of the mods I’ve seen on aircraft made.

1 Like

How do you scale those I want to do Fokker F100 but can’t size or do file.

1 Like

How you can create a plane like that ? The template is not the problem , but how you get the wings ,and how you bring it in the game ?

1 Like

I’ll be honest. To me, it’s not worth it now. Modding of planes would be wonderful and I’d be the first in line (fights @Beumer to be so…) to use such a tool. Which is kinda how I got the job of making the planes for ACEO. There’s a pipeline in place for new models and a lot will be through the voting for. It will take a little more time because off, though there are whispers of a new modding tool, but I will get to it and do the proper work to be included.

2 Likes

My attempt at making an A320NEO. is it possible that someone can add it into the game for me?

3 Likes

Any my (failed) attempt for an E190-E2.

3 Likes

An A321neo…ish :laughing:

Cheers @Rubble, useful to know engines are changeable! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Working on a blended winglet for the default 7376 and 7378.
Basis is there detailing in progress. (more pictures later)

The Spilt Scimitar (the 737 update version not the MAX version) will follow next but have started that yet.

3 Likes

Those look slick!

1 Like