Modded Airplanes

I want this in game now! :smile:

Beauty! :heart_eyes: I’d need that for my SkyUp 737-700 mod btw :joy: Ahh how beautiful is this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The 736 doesn’t have scimtars

736 is used like 737-700

1 Like

I know but i use it as 737700

Ah that explains it but isn’t the -700 slightly longer than the -600

Do we have 737-700? In game :wink:

Thanks for the info but I know. I am an aircraft enthusiast and well aware of that :wink: yes it is just a litle longer

Finally found time to do a little modding of my own. ANZ welcomes its newest 320.

7 Likes

Very nice!
:a::three::two::zero:

So, last week, I did a very early release of Air NZs newest A320. I’ve had chance to do a little more work. Not quite finished but enough along that I’m happy to share a daylight shot as opposed to a nighttime one where I hide all those details I don’t want anyone to notice. WIP still.

ANZ 320Neo alongside a 320Ceo.

8 Likes

very nice man! well done

2 Likes

I want it on the workshop. NOW!:smiley:

3 Likes

Just finished my first Mod today. I am really excited to see it in the game.

I am working on making a livery for every JetBlue aircraft in their fleet. I started with the A321’s as they all have the same tail design.

Here is the tail design:
Prism Prism.jpg

Actual aircraft in RL with tail number N903JB, the first one in the fleet of the A321s.

And here is my finished Mod for JetBlue A321, Registration# N903JB:

A321_MOD.png

Aircraft in the game

And I have read recently that the multiple livery for an airline aircraft is broken currently, is this true? I can’t seem to get more than A321_1 folder to load into the game, the other liveries do not load in. Any word on when this will be fixed if it is broken?

6 Likes

Hello guys,

My first two aircraft mods are finally in the workshop! :wink:
Hoop you guys enjoy! If you want to know how I did it?! Search for the correct mod files in following map on your windows PC:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\673610

I have no idea what the map on the Mac is. maybe someone else knows.

Mod 1 Winglet and Engine Update 737800

Mod 2 Winglet, Wing and Engine Update 737800

Cheers and enjoy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WOWOWOWOW Nice!

2 Likes

Incredible job, would be really nice to see it on some other older planes, like CRJs or ATRs.

2 Likes

These were already finished. Just never uploaded them. I am very busy with work lately so I hope to do some of those in the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Would be nice having Fokker 100 from crj or making Fokker 50 out of ATR

Wow awesome! In the mod, there is a psd and i can use it for modding airlines? Would be great!