Modded Airplanes

I want it on the workshop. NOW!:smiley:

3 Likes

Just finished my first Mod today. I am really excited to see it in the game.

I am working on making a livery for every JetBlue aircraft in their fleet. I started with the A321’s as they all have the same tail design.

Here is the tail design:
Prism Prism.jpg

Actual aircraft in RL with tail number N903JB, the first one in the fleet of the A321s.

And here is my finished Mod for JetBlue A321, Registration# N903JB:

A321_MOD.png

Aircraft in the game

And I have read recently that the multiple livery for an airline aircraft is broken currently, is this true? I can’t seem to get more than A321_1 folder to load into the game, the other liveries do not load in. Any word on when this will be fixed if it is broken?

6 Likes

Hello guys,

My first two aircraft mods are finally in the workshop! :wink:
Hoop you guys enjoy! If you want to know how I did it?! Search for the correct mod files in following map on your windows PC:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\673610

I have no idea what the map on the Mac is. maybe someone else knows.

Mod 1 Winglet and Engine Update 737800

Mod 2 Winglet, Wing and Engine Update 737800

Cheers and enjoy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WOWOWOWOW Nice!

2 Likes

Incredible job, would be really nice to see it on some other older planes, like CRJs or ATRs.

2 Likes

These were already finished. Just never uploaded them. I am very busy with work lately so I hope to do some of those in the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Would be nice having Fokker 100 from crj or making Fokker 50 out of ATR

Wow awesome! In the mod, there is a psd and i can use it for modding airlines? Would be great!

I do not use photoshop. I make my mods by use of GIMP and Inkscape. Not sure if I am able to make a layer psd out of it. So for now I would recommend you to use the png via the path I mentioned in my post. I will try to make a layered psd but it will take some time.

3 Likes

Hi , you also can add a GIMP file (xcf) we can use that also. Then we also have the layers.

I dont think I am abel to make the Fokker 100. I mean I can make them but ingame the wings of the parent aircraft (the one i use to put it in game) will always show. There are no ingame aircraft that have wing that are enough alike with the Fokker 100. I could try the Fokker 50 but nog sure if thats possible either. The 737 remake wing is an overide of the existing wing so that was doable. Anyways will have a look but dont think I can fiks it.

1 Like

I will have a look if I can update the mod with the layers GIMP files.

I think you should maybe try making wings of f100 a bit bigger than crj would it work? I’m sorry for asking but it was always my dream to see F100 in ACEO

Due to the fact that the wings of the CRJ have a sweep to them I would probably have to make them much bigger so I don’t think it will eventually work sorry.

Eh, maybe soon when modding comes I suppose :pensive:

Uploaded an update for the mods. there should be an .xcf file in the main map now that is usable for modding. Let me know if it works please :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you, will take a look and feedback wednesday :+1: (will convert it to psd)

1 Like

@Beumer Do you also have an updated 737-600?

That one is in progres still and it will be uploaded as a 737-700 as the 600 has no winglets. :slight_smile: Ingame it will still show-up as a 737-600 in the name tags because the name tag is not modable. Can not tell when I will upload that mod.

Just finished some Mods that I wanted to do as I learn more and more on how to create liveries and use the photo editing software GIMP. Here is what I created so far. More to come later. I am new to making liveries so let me know what you think. I am looking forward to making more and sharing more in the future!!!

First 3 I did the other night, but need to be redone as I learned a few new techniques over the past day or 2 making the other ones. Can you see the difference between the Swift/Xtra Airways and the Sun Country/Allegiant mods??? hint… white

Swift Airways

Swift Airways - Charter

• B737600/737800 - hasn’t been done yet
  • going to redo the blue strip paint jobs and add vignette filter as I learned both of those techniques the last couple days (so its not so flat)

B737600_Mod.png

B737800_Mod.png

B737800 & 600 fixed:

B737800_SwiftAir1.png

B737600_SwiftAir1.png

Xtra Airways

Xtra Airways - Charter

• B737800 - hasn’t been done yet
  • Need to completely redo - fin need to be redone with different strips and add strips along the stern sides that I forgot to do.

B737800_Mod.png

Fixed:

A.

B737800_XtraAirways1.png
B.
B737800_XtraAirways1.png
C.
B737800_XtraAirways1.png

A, B, or C??? Which one do you like, reply back too me!!

Allegiant Air

Allegiant Air (final product)

Livery 1

• A319 - hasn’t been done yet so wanted to added it
  • A320 - has been done by a couple others but here is my design
  • B757200 - aircraft is retired but I wanted the option to use it in AirportCEO if I wanted to

A319_AllegiantAir1.png
A320_AllegiantAir1.png
B757200_AllegiantAir1.png

Livery 2

• A320 - has been done by another but here is my unique touch to it.

A320_AllegiantAir2.png

Livery 3 - Make a wish livery

• (to be designed still)

Livery 4 - Visit Flordia livery

• (to be designed still)

Sun Country Airlines

Sun Country Airlines (final products except for #2)

Livery 1 -

1. All blue - “S” orange fin (been done before)

B737800_SunCountry1.png

Livery 2 -

• All blue with “S” logo up front - “S” orange fin (been done before)
  • Company Name logo needs to be edited and not go as far back on the A/C as I copied the B737700 aircraft by accident instead of the B737800 aircraft…

B737800_SunCountry2.png

Livery 3 -

• Blue and orange - newer livery - hasn’t been done by anyone yet.

B737800_SunCountry3.png

Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines (final product)

A321 Livery #1

Im really happy with this one. I couldn’t find the exact grey Maile lei for the fuselage but I thing this one is close enough, especially for seeing the aircraft so as small in the game!!

A321_HawaiianAirlines1.png

6 Likes