Modded Vehicles/Items - Megathread

Even though we’re not even close to modding other items than liveries, I still wanted to make a start and get to know other designers on this forum. Are you a designer? Do you got a request? Wanna share your opinion? Feel free to post! :smile: So here are one of my first creations:

Small Fire Truck

Specifications: One water cannon and for small airports only.

Large Fire Truck

Specifications: 2 small and 2 big water cannons. Perfect for huge international airports.

Both are still work in progress and it was a quick job/render, so not perfect but it’s a start. Now let’s start creating! :smile:

11 Likes

Wow! Hey @Jettuh, you are getting competition!

6 Likes

awsome look realy cool!!! what program do you use and what render settings @VulcanFox ? tried to moddel some aircraft myselfs and render them in the games style. moddeling wasnt that hard XD havnt got the render settings correct though yet.

1 Like

Looks nice! :smiley: Well done!

couldn’t , just if you wanted to see these in game, reskin the fuel truck or no. it would look a little bit wonky tho. I am going to try my hand at modding soon try to see if i can add some vehicles

Adding the option to reskin a vehicle is not that extensive, we’ll have it as a feature you can vote on when we’re done with performance and UI. Adding a new vehicle though is a different story… but very cool models indeed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes