More Floors? Later in the Future?

If there going have more Floors in the Future in-game. Maybe it can place down like Elevators/Escalators-MovingStairs something like that. This is my First Idea Request. It may work or may not work at all at Final Game. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi there, the developers have indeed thought about multiple floors.
Their response was not now, but certainly in the future an idea they would like to expand on

2 Likes

this is a good idea for the game because you can have one floor for departing passengers and the other one for arriving passengers

Think bigger: You can build basement floors for carpark, baggage handling, security, management and/or maintenance… You can build special lounges on roof… Maybe even 5-6 floor airports with shoppnig centers etc…

Sky is limit.

4 Likes

I know, your idea sounds cool with a shopping mall in an airport, passengers will be happy shopping for a long time

Isn’t bassage moving through basement already?

Anyways, let’s not overhype ourselves.

You are actually right but what I meant was putting whole baggage process system on basement.

1 Like

I do think that this can get a bit complicated and it’d need to be added in a smart way. Having multiple floors and working everything out. Such as adding areas for boarding. Can planes only be boarded from second level. Is there height restrictions etc…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.