More information and more depth in game

i just want to know what developers people think of this idea, adding more information about arriving flights and departing flights for example when it became available like what will be on the flight like cargo tons or if the airline request the aircraft too be loaded by bulk loading or by ULDS and how many ULDs are going to be loaded on the aircraft.

Maybe in the procurement section we can add the of ULDS or pallets so can have them stored at the airport and with this comes the addition of the 2 types of high loader vehicles and mayb be more complex baggage sorting with having to load some bags in ULDS.

applications-uldth%20(1)uldloadingprath%20jjjkj

1 Like

I think this is a step to take when we get big planes. The small and medium planes just don’t represent planes that are usually loaded this way.

i agree but we could test it out on the A320

1 Like

One problem I have with the game is that you never- at least from my knowledge, have lots of small aircraft (Cessnas etc) landing at international airports

2 Likes

I like the topic, but have no interest in this kind of stuff. But would like more measurement information, so, you as a CEO could make informed decisions, atm you simple cant.

My deepness request for information would have things like;

• PAX / hour graph (h/d/wk/yr/etc), to see pro/degression of your airport
  • PAX / hour entering / leaving graph (h/d/wk/yr/etc), to see if you are reaching a decent spread
  • The leverage reached on loans, so, how much interest do you pay compared to turnover / profit for the loan duration of the current loan sum?
  • Average turnaround time for all stands, progressively (h/d/wk/yr/etc),
  • Average turnaround time pro/degression time by stand ID
  • PAX field duration for all stands and by stand ID, how long does it take for a PAX to proceed from entering the airport until they leave, and how is this progress over time (h/d/wk/y/etc).
  • Average profit per airliner for all flights, progressing over time (h/wk/y,etc), so you choose to drop non performing contracts
  • Average staff response time pro/digression in general and per staff type or per object (type) that can claim staff.
  • Idle timers for the staff Pool per staff type
  • Idle timers for vehicle Pool per vehicle type
  • Service levels per service type on airport and stand level.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.