More permanent contracts

I would like to see some contracts (maybe there could be a distinct difference between them and normal ones) but these contracts would be permanent (for example you have to have this plane land once per day or you get fined) but also can shops and restaurant have more permanent contracts

2 Likes

I’ve seen this suggestion before a few times and I support it. Contracts should only end / being cancelled if you don’t meet the conditions. For shops it’s sales target, for flights it could be keeping them on schedule and additionally just random seasonal changes (realistically it would be the average load factor, but currently the number of passengers seems to be random and we don’t have a real simulation, so random changes after a while would be fine for me).

2 Likes

Yah but there is a small effect as keeping flights on schedule affect the percentage rate of the airline or there morale. this means that the airline will be dependent on your turnaround.

Shop and food contracts should pop up or more visible way to say it is ended. Surviving Mars notification system quite handy and not complex. Maybe get some ideas from there

1 Like

and i would hope that we can place more than one particular contractor in our airport… now if i sign a contract with flyngo at shop A i can’t use it at shop B but in reality we often have many booths of the same brand (thinking of starbucks) in a big airport

3 Likes

All of these are great suggestions. They don’t sound too hard to implement and would reduce the amount of repetitive things needed to be done late game.

1 Like

and more realistic as you book your flight like a year in advanced if you want cheaper flights (most of the time) how would the airline fill it up in the space of what a week?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.