Multiple Terminals and More Tiles [implemented]

Update from Apoapsis Studios

This feature request has now been implemented!

While this feature is now completed, future improvements and functionality may still be added over time.

:trophy: :medal_military: :champagne: :flight_departure:

Multi Terminal & More Tiles

I think it could be interesting to set up a system of multiple terminals and increase the number of tiles available

Why it should be implemented

I realized that after the arrival of the update of the large birds that after the placement of the large runways and the buildings themselves resulting from the turnaround update there was not much space to place one or more terminals, so what I propose is the implementation of a new system of multiple terminals and the expansion of the available space, I know that this could be a real computer headache but this lack of space limits our possibilities a little

Images, references or additional content:

it is possible to expand your world size, and the next update is called the โ€œterminal updateโ€
also, compared to before, there are already a lot of tiles

this will definitely be coming soon, and there is plenty of space with careful planning;)

And there are ways to expand world size, like @WillTheGamer said. Link to tutorial: How to make a world bigger

homst has summoned thee almighty one

wonder when (and if) they will implement connecting flights so we can build hub airports