[Duplicated Feature] Multiple terminals

Feature request title:

Multiple terminals

Description:

Have looked for it in ‘The big topic of features’ and could not directly find it, but I know it has been mentioned by multiple people in even multiple threads so want to mention it here as well so it’s not forgotten. I don’t mean to claim this feature, other people were way ahead of me on this so all credits to those :wink:

The option to build multiple terminals in the game and PAX, personnel, vehicles, etc to be aware of that. This will probably mean that other feature requests like assign employees to zones, assign airlines to stands, assign check-in desks to stands and assign security to stands need to be developed as well. This will also open multiple extra features as shuttles/buses between terminals, underground walkways/tunnels to other terminals, etc.

Why it should be implemented:

Ads more dynamic to building and organising an airport and gives the option to create domestic/international terminals and maybe in the future with cargo added an option to build a full cargo terminal. Also adds multiple extra features as mentioned above and many many more.

15 Likes

Hello. I believe this should be closed as well since there is another topic for multiple terminals that is “selected for implementation”.