My Flightradar 24 (ex Flightdiary)

I was just wondering,

Anybody here who uses it?

Mine is this

4 Likes

That’s reallyour cool! AMS is my main Eurone aeroporto and Delta I fly always on every trip because I’m located in DTW

Wow, I’ve never seen this! Thanks for sharing it! :grinning:

I use it!

Nice tool! Thanks for sharing!

Ooooh I think I’m going to go log all mine for at least the past few years and see what comes up :slight_smile:

Share your maps! I’m curious :wink:

Being a person who doesn’t really get the chance to fly very often, this is mine!

EDIT: Made this last night as soon as I discovered the existence of the app!

This is really cool, I just made one. Will continue updating as I find old flight plans.

Link to mine

1 Like

@oma95to I finally got around to adding all my flights from 2007 onward - it’s missing about 3 trips, which I can’t find details for unfortunately. It’s also missing any trips I took before 2007.

1 Like

Weird you cannot select a reversed flight in the adding menu, and you would think an API could load the flight type / aircraft.

Lol, on another flight I got some auto-info, but what a horrible date field, you cant update it manually. The auto-sorter of flights is horrible too, if you see an error in the data-overview, there is no decent sort at all, let alone a filter.

Seems my first 2 flights are from before my google mail, or booked/maintained by someone else (my dad probably)… and I have the problem that I flew a destination so often I dont remember them all separately, haha. Oh, searching my calender’s I found a roundtrip I forgot about.

Getting to complete list slowly; NEVER fly early from Keflavík Int. ;). With bustrip and all, you have no decent night ;).

There we go, I think this is complete now.

Yeah, many things could be better. It works fine with future flight, but with past ones not that much. I think they still have to finish integrating it with their databases since they should have all the information also of older flights as tail name and aircraft but many time it miss it.
For the type of aircraft a scroll down appears when you start typing as for the fields as well. A choice to not have an infinite list every time

I’ve got my own, but still quite some flights are missing as I simply do not have that info anymore. :slight_smile: My Link

Just add the flight pad on random date.

Yeah, I tended to find that old flights, that maintained the same flight number, but were up/downgauged never really worked properly. So I had to take guesses on aircraft sometimes.

Still, this is so interesting everyone, to see how the locale affects statistics, distances etc. :smiley:

Cool, can’t believe I missed this thread. Might do my own one day if I get some time. The statistics is really interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

The day I found Flightdiary was a good day as I could stop using spreadsheets to track my stuff lol.

Sadly the new job I took last year means no more traveling for work.

112 flights and only one emergency landing :slightly_smiling_face:

Link

2 Likes

Boi, basicly 14 years of flight between two airports, 8 different plane types and 4 different airlines, some of which dont even exist anymore.
Here it is: Cincibus | myFlightradar24

2 Likes

Personal question, I’ve seen you’ve mostly flight with United, how do you find it?

Ps a lot of travel tough!