My ideas for the perfect game

I would like to see…

1. A big maintenance hanger for unscheduled or even scheduled maintenance
  2. A cargo hanger for cargo and cargo aircraft
  3. Waiting lounges that go over service roads
  4. A jet blast area so small aircraft have to be out of that range
  5. A waiting period for small aircraft to avoid wake turbulence OR they have their own runway
  6. Angled runways and a prominent wind and secondary wind directions.
  7. An Aero Club building for GA and the need for it to be connected to a non-service road.
  8. A major airline renting their own portion of the terminal.
  9. A multi story carpark - only has to show roof parking.
  10. A helicopter pad.
  11. Emergency services and emergencies and practice drills.
  12. Maintenance delays. De-icing delays.
  13. Major accident delays.
  14. Round boarding lounges and applicable stands around it.
  15. A major fuel farm rather than the little tanks avail now and the need to have it a certain distance from everything as is really the case. And ditches around it.
  16. An aerial farm and different degrees of navigation and homing equipment, available in degrees of complexity.
  17. The ability to use “blanks” on the planning board for staggering takeoffs and landings. Also the allocation of vehicles and their routine maintenance.
  18. Leaving some aircraft overnight on the stand.
  19. Weather closures for short periods. For long period delays handing over to another airport.
  20. Scheduling maintenance of the runways and earthing checks of the stands. The amount of money currently spent on maintenance of stands currently in the game is ridiculously high.
  21. Tying down light aircraft during overnight stops. (people allocation)
  22. Radar site. With the aerial farm, and it has to be away from the fuel farm.
  23. Drainage ditches.
  24. No fly hours from certain runways as they fly over towns.
  25. Aircraft maximum crosswind for landing or handing over to another airport or if multiple runways then heavy use of alt runway. Different aircraft have different criteria.
  26. A wind sock (the tower uses them).
  27. More realistic taxiways.
  28. Intersecting and crossover T runways.
  29. International and local terminals.
  30. Fuel spillages. It damages bitumen stands but not concrete. It does cause delays as it has to be dispersed by the fire service.
  31. A prayer room.
  32. Observation deck.
  33. VIP lounges.
  34. Proper grass parking areas…these have no line markings but might be marked by cones etc.
  35. Difficult expensive terrain to build on. eg swamp drainage, filling in a bay.
  36. Luggage delivered to the stand by conveyor.
  37. Meals delivered to the aircraft by small trollies and tractor.

Thats about all I have time for…all this used to be my job. Its good to have a game being developed on it and I thank the team working on it.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: agree / :o: neutral / :x: disagree

1. :white_check_mark:
  2. :white_check_mark:
  3. :white_check_mark:
  4. :o:
  5. :o:
  6. :white_check_mark: with 45 degree pieces
  7. :white_check_mark:
  8. :white_check_mark:
  9. :white_check_mark:
  10. :o:
  11. :white_check_mark:
  12. :white_check_mark:
  13. :o:
  14. :white_check_mark:
  15. :white_check_mark:
  16. :white_check_mark:
  17. :x: too much details which may become boring gameplay
  18. :white_check_mark:
  19. :white_check_mark:
  20. :white_check_mark:
  21. :o:
  22. :o:
  23. :x: too much details which may become boring gameplay
  24. :white_check_mark:
  25. :white_check_mark: if 45 degrees runways are added
  26. :white_check_mark:
  27. :white_check_mark:
  28. :white_check_mark:
  29. :white_check_mark: (Devs said it will be implemented in future)
  30. :x: too much details which may become boring gameplay
  31. :white_check_mark:
  32. :white_check_mark:
  33. :white_check_mark:
  34. :white_check_mark:
  35. :x: too much details which may become boring gameplay
  36. :white_check_mark:
  37. :white_check_mark: (devs said will be implemented)
1 Like

So a full blown simulation then?, which this game doesn’t proclaim to be.

How about ATC control that you have to manage also?

Managed smoking breaks for all staff?

No. One can go too far.

A prayer room? Is this to pray your flight will be on time, or to pray that you will make it to the other end?

Lol!, OK :smiley:

2 Likes

A prayer room? Is this to pray your flight will be on time, or to pray that you will make it to the other end?

There are actually pray rooms for every religion in real airports. :slight_smile: In game it can be added as a room and PAX go there, sit while do an animation or something then leave.

1 Like

Thank you for your time to look at my ideas. I have since had time to look some more on the forums and am somewhat embarrassed that several were already well discussed. Credits to the original poster.

1 Like

Scara, Shut up. He is only saying what hes dream game would be. In real life there does exsist pray rooms. Most airports do have them. Btw, You already do manage breaks and you can kinda pretend to be atc if you really want to. But it is not realistic nor really fun but if they added in so you could be atc for real it would be a lot more fun.

1 Like

Allow people to have different opinions. Thank you :slight_smile: And do remember that a lot of context is lost when writing on a forum. So things might come over harsher or less funny than you meant

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.