My Mods and Their Steam Workshop Links

I wanted to create sort of a nice place to keep track of my minds sort of like a log. I thought here would be the perfect place as it is easily accessible and can lead you directly to the mod.

Frontier Airlines: Past and Present

*Due to not being able to have multiple liveries for one aircraft this mod will be updated weekly with another special livery.

Southwest Airlines

*Due to not being able to have multiple liveries for one aircraft this mod will be updated weekly with another special livery.

American Eagle Airlines

Trump’s 757

2 Likes

Looking good! i will subscribe to them soon. :smile:

Trump 757 is now live!05

American Airlines Mod:

Added the E190, A321, and A320

1 Like

According to the Official ACEO Airline & Livery Modding Guide you can have multiple liveries for one aircraft type. Under paragraph 4 of Create a Custom Livery it states:

“The game also supports several liveries for the same aircraft type. You will need to have a separate folder for each variation such as B737800_1, B737800_2 etc.”

I don’t know if this solves your problem, because I haven’t made a mod myself so far. But I thought it’s worth a try. Hope that helps… :wink:

Here is the link to the guide, just in case you don’t already have it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pSR9zwZN5ov2hwfBeGiFd0qEb3b5xozjtR7Pl8l_o2M/edit

By the way do you have a list of mods that work with small stands because I had installed a mods that did not have small booths and so I was stuck

It doesn’t work anymore, please read updated notices.

Hmmm… I can’t find anything when searching “modding update” or “updated notices”. :face_with_monocle:
A link would be nice.

1 Like

There’s few notices in different posts, I can’t really find it right now, but I tried it doesn’t work, Fredrik should fix that.

1 Like

I can confirm it is broken Multiple liveries. I’ve spoken to Fredrik a couple of times about it as well. This issue is known, but no solutions yet I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Southwest Orca livery will be done by next Friday and will be released at the same time as the Delta Connection mod.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint but well I couldn’t find decals that were good to use so I had to hand draw the orca. Also, for some reason, the engine decal only appeared on one side but I added it to both sides. I may try to fix it eventually.

Also, Delta Connection is about to go live!

For some reason it would not let me publish the Delta Connection Mod. Now my laptop in which everything was done on is in the shop and it looks like I will need to get a new one. Hopefully there is a way to salvage the files on the laptop because I had just finished the Frontier A321 and some Southwest special liveries.

Skybus is now up.

1 Like

AirTran Airways

1 Like