My ramp agents going crazy

My ramp agents going crazy , when they should search their way to work to the baggage bay , they didn’t take the good chekpoint security , many of them take the wrong checkpoint security , the one to acces at the terminal , and to have acces at the boarding desk ,Because of that my game has break this bug is very frustrant … i’will upload some screenshots

Please upload screenshots with zoning enabled (shortcut key: Z) so we can better analyse :wink:

The ramp agent i’ve click take the wrong checkpoint and he get stuck because he forget what he should doing after passed the checkpoint security off the boarding terminal , he should just follow the good way to get acces at the baggage bay who he must work… but i don’t know why he can’t find the way …

Wiew general of my ZONING

Thanks for the screenshots. Passengers and personnel are not able to distinguish different locations in the same zone, in your design everything is one security zone but not all locations are connected in a logical way and are blocked/schemed off by walls. For example if you look at the last picture you can see that there is a security station on the far left and far right of your terminal close to the bagage systems and that is also surrounded by walls. But you also have security stations towards the stands on top of your terminal, again surrounded by walls so agents can not go to the bagage bays.

In the case that a ramp agent needs to go to work and is assigned to a bagage bay on the right side, he could take a top security station (as in your 2nd photo) or even a station on the left. The ramp agent then needs to find the assigned bagage bay but that can be miles off and there is not a logical path to that bay as there are walls in between. So either you have to create separated security zones or make sure the ramp agents or any other personnel can reach everything without hitting walls. But as you have a pretty big terminal it could still be the case that the distance is too big if a ramp agents went through security on the left and needs to be on the right.

2 Likes

I will rewiew the design of my terminal and the security design , i do some concept but each time , my game break because of some weird things … …Thanks for help me… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Instead of rebuilding you could adjust the zones, leaving walls unzoned to split them. Of course once you’ve adjusted the zones you’ll probably have to save and reload to see the effect.

2 Likes

I’m on this … :no_mouth::upside_down_face: