Need help for design

Sup guys, im here again. And with a new problem (I think) so basically, I wonder how can you make shops / bathrooms INSIDE of a secure zone area? Here is a pic as an example, can anyone help me? Thanks! (Also I ask this so the passengers who went thru the security desk can go to shops or bathrooms!)

1 Like

Also the pathway thingy in the picture (Picture as an EXAMPLE) so lets say the secure zone is the white paths and stuff, and I want shops next to it and people can buy in them!

There is no difference in between placing bathroom, shops and restaurants in secure zone and placing them in non-secure zone.

2 Likes

Only difference:
make the (Shop-/Food-)zone first and then build walls and hedges inside of it. Because you can’t zone over walls and hedges bacause they are marked as unsecure zone and you can’t build a room over different zones.
Same with bathrooms. First zone, than walls. :slight_smile:

Also a little tip, be careful with adding lots of walls and hedges in a shop/bathroom/food as it reduces how much floorspace for the contract (not sure this may have been changed since I last experienced this issue)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.