Never-ending job shortages

Although I have only 3 medium aircraft stands, I’m having a seemingly never-ending job shortages. I think I’ve hired over 30 staffs for some jobs but they’re never enough and affecting the turnaround process. Anybody can help? I’ve attached the save game for your reference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ling7oryu7f2s9/Semenyih.zip?dl=0

Without looking into your save file, I’ve experienced this, when
either some workplaces are not reachable for staff (mostly any wrong zoning of secure-/staff-area),
or when I had not enough staff rooms, so staff had to walk very long to reach their destinations.

Nevertheless, as you are playing on experimental, it could rely to latest update, too.

I won’t be able to look into save, so hopefully somebody else can, or you provide screens with zoning…

I found the problem, there was a bottleneck at the security checkpoint causing all the other services to go haywire. Solution: build more checkpoints for less queue and smoother traffic.

1 Like

I suggest you build a staff only security point. It helps too.

2 Likes

Call me superstitious, but I always build some staff rooms in the secure area.
Never checked if it truly helps, but I believe in it.

1 Like

It really does. Especially for ramp agents. Though, I’m not sure about the other staff as their jobs may or may not be in secure areas. :man_shrugging:

I only tend to keep Ramp agents secure side. Olof did mention somewhere about jobs taking priority from the in-secure rooms.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.