Never enough parking lots?

Hey!

I have 3 small stands and 1 (hard to make it work) medium stand. So basically very few amount of people. And I have 16 100% full parking lots. Half of my income comes from parking lot fees. Doesn`t seem right to me.

Welcome to the forum. I have also experienced this a few times, it appears parking lots dispatch cars whenever they like. I’m sure this will be adjusted during the Beta phase.

1 Like

Balancing these systems for every airport is a challenge for sure. Bug report it and let me know the number and I’ll check it out! :slight_smile:

I also have this problem, I once counted well over a hundred cars in my staff only parking lots and I only had 82 staff members.

Number is -40066

not surprise

parking fee is one of the main source of airport income in USA, which sometimes more than terminal charge/ landing charge

Due to performance reasons and simulation complexity we will not be able to render a 1:1 car ratio between employees and staff parking, you can definitely expect some inconsistent numbers here if you decide to count the difference.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.