New games after aceo.. pls leave a comment on what u think it will be called and what it will be about

Hmm… it has been a while now since aceo release. And i i was thinking, what if they made a new game once they bring airport ceo out of early access. I guess if they did, it would be called airline ceo. Feature what you think the next game they will make will be called. :slight_smile:

it’s hard to know what it can be! but if it was to choose I would like a harbor CEO like airport CEO but with ships ranging from small ships to transatlantic ones

4 Likes

I could imagine Apoapsis Studios making Colony CEO. It would be where you would send a rocket to different places in the universe. You would put colonies there and manage every aspect of it. Based on the latest Dev blog, it seems that the Devs enjoy space as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about Restaurant CEO?

2 Likes

I would be all about a shipping (boats/ships) game!!!

3 Likes

I would love to see ACEO in a 3D enviroment : ACEO3D

2 Likes

Yep, hopefully we’ll get something like Heliport, Cargo and Old times dlc for ACEO after release.
I’d love if they made Ship port ceo, train station ceo or something about space center

4 Likes

AirportCEO is far from finished, so talking about a new game is very premature right now. I do however recall the developers mentioning things along the line of being interested in different topics, not just aviation or builder related.

I’m looking forward to AirportCEOCEO where I can manage the creation of AirportCEO :smiley: (I know that something similar exists already)

For me it can be any tycoon / management game and I’m in. For railway there are quite a few games already so I think ships would be nice (anyone here remember the old “Ports of Call”?), however I’m not sure how well it would sell.
HotelCEO is something I’d like to see as well. There have been several games and I’ve tried them, from Steigenberger Hotel Manager to Hotel Giant 2, but none have been really satisfying.

There’s been a lack of Ski area tycoons since the early 2000’s…

2 Likes

Would be cool to see something like ski region simulator again🤞

1 Like

I actually believe in just 1 big amazing game: Airport CEO.
In case the developers decide to make another game I hope they will make an Airport CEO 2 :slight_smile: (2D again. Pls not 3D) :hugs:

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but the Devs have already put out a job application and I do belive hired someone as well for a 3D game after Airport CEO.

1 Like

On top of the devs publicly stating this on the AMA:

5 Likes

Train CEO or Dock CEO I think.

2 Likes

3D would be so great if that hapend I would die.

1 Like

There’s a Ski game in development FYI. Snowtopia.

2 Likes

Just posted a few hours ago:

3 Likes

OMG :flushed: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Apoapsis could make a c&c generals clone if they want to be on the safe side. :slight_smile:

1 Like