New pc -what spec to run ACEO fast?

Hi I am looking to buy a new pc and wondering what would be a spec for running the game with no lag? At the moment I have a Quadcore 2.4ghz with 8gb ram and 2gb graphics… Once I get over about 12 stands and 5000pax it starts running really slow, over 20 stands just forget it. Been looking at a i7 16gb ram and 4gb graphics would that make a massive diffrence? Otherwise just use the pc for genral internet/office/ email which it is fine at.
Rob

Might need something better than what you’ve suggested. My laptop has similar specs to what you’ve put in and when I built VHHX and ran it with all the stands operating I lost any framerate whatsoever.

Here’s my laptop’s specs, upgraded with 16gb ram and dual SSDs above baseline. Usually runs FSX CaptainSim L-1011s while dabbling in Photoshop CC at the same time. Somehow ACEO broke it. :joy: One L-1011 vs the entire CX fleet.

Might be wrong, but I think somewhere one of the devs may have said it’s something to do with CPU more than graphics? Something about the calculations of the paths that causes chaos.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.