"No Available Check-In Desks"

I have 14 check-in desks and the are all connected properly. This should work then?

Have you hired enough airport staff??

I think so

Yes I do

Screenshot or it didnt happen :slight_smile:

If your check-in desks have a max of 2 workers and your boarding desk also have a 2 worker max your can think of it like you will need at least 8 airport staff workers to run them efficiently. 4 for the check-in and boarding combo and 4 more to give the other 4 breaks.

I have 36 airport staff

What? :joy:

It also looks like you have 7 medium stands so if you have each boarding desks for those stands set at 2 max you will need enough staff to properly run those as well 28 to run 14 check-in desks and 14 to run 7 boarding desks would be 42 airport staff members at least.

Also try restarting the game.

I reported this bug a while ago, not heard back from devs about it. It seems to have calculation errors about how many check-in desks you have assigned to the baggage bay. Often it cuts off the last 2 or 3 gates from what you clearly have sufficient desks and staff to cover it.

i recommend you submit a bug report too, maybe that will help escalate it.

Are the correct amount of desks connected to the same baggage bay and stands? So that the stand has a connected baggage bay with enough check-in desks.

I had the issue that if I cancel a flight the check-in desk is still assigned. It seemed that only after I reassigned the cancelled flight (e.g. on the next day), the originally assigned check-in desk became available again.

This has been looked at and we have reverted back to the old system where check-in desks are not blocked in advance but instead assigned on activation (flight turns green in planner). So instead you can decide how many you need but don’t worry, if there is not enough it will delay the check-in and it will be initiated once a desk becomes available.

2 Likes

Remember two check-in desk per every medium stand; always best to change each desk to two employees. same for the boarding desk should only be one with two employees. In reference to baggage bay it’s best to have three or four depending on the amount of stands also the more stands the more employees. I have it set to one baggage bay for three stands with both set to three employees. if they start to slow down add another to each baggage bay…

Hope this helps…

Thank you for all your help! It appears the problem has been sorted after a couple of reloads. :+1::grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.