No pushback trucks on the tarmac

There isn’t a single pushback truck working in the airport…

I Have the same problems with the pushback trucks and stairs trucks. I have several in my own stock purchased.

If you’re running the experimental branch, and have the ability to assign vehicles to stands, I noticed (at least with my saves) that once vehicles are assigned to a stand, it seems that that stand will ONLY utilize those vehicles. I noticed this when I had all necessary service vehicles for a turnaround assigned to a stand EXCEPT a fuel truck (they were in a depot), and yet no fuel trucks would dispatch from the depot for any refueling. I am betting it has to do with whether or not a single vehicle is assigned to a stand, and that will determine how the flight “picks” its vehicles. If running the experimental branch, do you have vehicles assigned to stands, and do you have pushback trucks assigned to stands?

So, it seems that there is no longer a random pick if there is no assigned vehicle? That sounds wrong.

Until I hear otherwise, that’s what I am assuming…

1 Like

I asigned a fuel truck to a small stand, but it just kept driving around the stand all the time, so i unasigned it again and set the truck back to the depot.

Then i noticed that that stand wasnt serviced by any other truck at all.

I had the same issue. I believe the devs said this was a known issue, and that they are working on vehicle pathfinding bugs today.

I see pushback trucks now.

I have the same issue.