Not accessible boarding?

Hello all. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.
When passengers board the plane they say they can’t access a boarding desk. But it works fine and there is no problem with the actual boarding or the zoning.

1 Like

can you show the zoning overlay so I can see?

There has long been a bug related to staff zoning, did you move the Boarding desk in this session?

Will show the zoning, I did move the automatic one. Not the manned one. I will load the game now, so no session and redo the zoning and then save and reload then.

1 Like

ok, thank you

Also see this error/warning too, can be fustrating and I also agree with other comments that passengers appear to be delayed in passing boarding desks. My specfic query in 1.0 release thead was is there still a safety cut off point once X amount of customers boarded or not, particularly remote stands :slight_smile: not to congest the main thread but mightbe worth a look too

1 Like

If you click on that icon, is a path finding analysis revealed?

No, I don’t get a analysis. Not what I can tell. Also like mentioned there is no problem with the boarding at all.

I am trying to report this bug but got the error message on the bug reporting, will try again next time in the game. Photo may help demonstrate what we’re explaining. The photo layout, the left most auto gates are not allowing customers to pass, they are mostly (but not all) approaching the auto gates on left and attempting to proceed but then generating error, then walking to the manual desk in the middle of the layout to then proceed, taking up time slowing boarding right down.

I am troubleshooting as best I can to see if rezoning across the whole location fixes it.

Rezoning seems to help during the boarding when have the issue. Also suspecting that if the staffed/manual desk is not manned immediately, and the staff appear during boarding, this throws it out of sync and they have path finding issue in the auto gate queue (they can stop, and reroute via the manual desk with the error flagged).

For me I am experiencing really slow boarding too. I have noticed the error being flagged for a while but only recently has boarding actually became slowed

Hey there!

I have the same bug, but it is quite old. The pathfindig error at the boarding desk occurs, because the passengers do not queue up, but instead they are all standing at the same spot trying to board all at the same time. Therefore some of them have to wait; and the game thinks that they can´t reach their path.
From what I can tell, it helps a little to have way more boarding desks than actually needed, but especially on larger flights it is hard to avoid.

Greetings!

This is what I also believe is the cause. And I do really wish the would que instead of just morph together hehe.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.