Number of terminals and their connectivity

Hi there! I was wondering how many terminals can we build and also if there is a transport service (such as skytrain or buses) or a path to interlink the terminals?

They have been discussed in many times. You can use search function on forum for more info.

You can have many terminals as long as they have road connection to main road. There is no way to connect terminals with busses or trains but you can connect them with walking paths and moving walkways.

Also there won’t be Remote Stands in release. But there could be in future.

Remote stands is ultra necessary. How many stands can I build sticking to the terminal??:thinking:

Wait multiple terminal is implemented?? As far as I know it wasn’t. Probably Devs did it.

Edit: oh yeah, they did it. In the video.

It was a baggage terminal, but i suppose you could make multiple PAX terminals, its just walls afterall.

As said, this has been one of the most discussed topics on the forum. The devs have not implemented multiple terminals (or was it multi-floor, or both?) There are remote stands. (I think so) Please use the search function.

1 Like

Hello there @blenz888! These questions are indeed already answered on the forum, so please use the search function next time. :smiley: The devs said that they will implement remote stands in the future:

If you would like to have a discussion about remote stands, feel free to reply to this discussion:
Disabled PAX on Remote Stands and Regional Aircraft

@EG0611 & @NastyGamer Where in the video did you see evidence of multiple terminals? As far as I know, there’s no support for multiple terminals (yet). You probably indeed saw the baggage terminal… (@pderuiter also clarified this in this topic):

I’m going to close this topic now… Feel free to continue the discussion about multiple terminals in this topic :wink: :

2 Likes