Other Aviation Games

Where do you find p3d v4? Not too interested in fsx world as dovetail appears to be putting it together and I don’t like their pay for our excessive dlc due to our limited base game.

Although most games are that way or heading that way fast…

v4 is not released I guess. But not sure. I could only find upto v3 on PREPAR3D site.

It’s due out on the 30th.

http://www.prepar3d.com/news/2017/05/114164/

If you like that kind of game, might be worth checking out Tower!3d Pro or TRACON 2012. Neither has all the features, Tower doesn’t really have much approach/departure other then keeping planes separated enough, and TRACON has no ground control + isn’t 3d (it’s just looking at a radar basically).

As a fan of ATC games though, have to check out IAAATC sometime. Seems a good mix of Airport Madness meets realism.

I have played all 4 airport madness games and I have tower 2011 on my wish list on steam.

2 Likes

This year seems to be a resurgence for airport games. Just found on Reddit another new game called Sky Haven on airport management and constructing. Still having more of my hopes on ACEO but this is worth having a look at.

Check it out!

http://realwelders.com/

1 Like

They have the A380? That game looks good, I want to compare ACEO with Sky Haven. Of course, ACEO is better. :heart_eyes: :clap:

3 Likes

Looking at the details so far not too bad, Just a little skeptical on how much customisation they can do. Asked them on Twitter, They are trying to produce possible upcoming videos. Can follow up from there

Interesting to see more airport games coming back.

And yes, ACEO is still the fave

Well its models definitely seem cool. But the important part is gameplay. We will see in future.

I think their graphics need polishing.

I love it!!! I am looking forward to playing it, as well as Airport CEO.

Moved the discussion about SH here since this forum is mainly about ACEO. You’re more than welcome to discuss it here though, as well as any other aviation game.

I agree with you, looks very nice and the art style seems very detailed and on point! I guess they will face the same challenges with making a highly detailed game, although their team seems to be a bit bigger than ours. Will be interesting to see what they come up with. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Christ, these airport games are like buses. You wait donkeys years for one, then half a dozen come out at once! :grin:

6 Likes

fredrick here you go a flight I did that ended in an emergency landing in Oklahoma

1 Like

Damn, I need to get a better computer so that I can play some X-plane 11

8 Likes

Lol I’m about to do one to hawaii

1 Like

Yeah, really strange to be honest. It was the same with the Rollercoaster-games. None for years and then three at ones. And now it’s the exact same thing but with airports… well I guess we at least can say that we were first announcing it… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

look at this sexy plane

2 Likes

Imagine this on ACEO…

ahhhhhh yeahhhhhh

1 Like