Overrun, Engine failure,Airport operations, Emergencies

Yes i created this topic way before it was announced!

It’s is alpha 36

Yes that’s what I said

This is must to make game more interesting

1 Like

speaking of alphas, 33 is almost here wth big birds… those would be crasy in disasters

Oh yeah

I believe aircraft now have a chance to go around when landing on a runway. I’ve only noticed it in Alpha 33, but didn’t see it on the changelog, so I’m not exactly sure if this is new or not

2 Likes

Have had this happening a lot with A33. Not sure if it’s something I can/need to manage or if it’s just an event based on chance…

I’m not certain of it, but i think i have lowerd the amount of goarounds by placing landing lights.

oh ok ya i get those alot. so we should get landing lights?

In two minutes I 2 planes went around

Did y’all have proper taxiway connections to the runway when those happened?

I certainly did. I get about two or three in a 24 hour period. I don’t so much mind them, but would like to know why. I thought just prep work, since new runways etc, for A34 and A35.

I’ve seen some of the planes that get the goaround fly over the runway while another was taking off. I was surprised the notification doesn’t pop untill those flights get to land again.

I was wondering why I kept seeing an aircraft flying through the airport airspace. lol

I agree. We need this in the game. Definitely land expansion! :eyes:

Reviving or is it already selected for implementation for Alpha 36

If A36 is emergency (and it is) then It will (I think) come out

@Olof Isn’t this should be marked selected for implementation?

This has been already confirmed for Alpha 36, I think we should close this topic? @EG0611 @Olof @Fredrik @Alexander?

1 Like