Passengers boarding were late the departure time. And about Runway

The plane was delayed time and mark that the plane had left. People stand on place. I cannot to do , how can passengers leave the plane in airport?
And about Runway, I cannot find Right or Left for arrival or takeoff. I need to choose Right or Left Runway for arrivals, or take-off. Not only simply choose runway for arrival, or take-off

People on stand bug is fixed on experimental version. Devs will publish it soon or later.

About runway I don’t understand what is the problem. You can arrange any runway for only arrivals or departure.

1 Like

I wanted to choose Runway arrival operation, but he has no R or L, why any runway

If you mean 09L, 09R, 27L, 27R marks; they are not implemented yet. So parallel runways have same runway numbers (9, 27) at the moment until devs make the necessary improvements.

I have a runway of 38L and 18R. I do not want where the plane arrives 38L, I could not fix just 18R, what should I do?

Ohh I now understand. Unfortunalety it depends on in-game weather, more spesifically in-game wind direction so player cannot decide which direction aircraft use on runway.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.