Passengers prefer elevator over the escalators

I’m not sure if this is a bug or I did someting wrong, but this doesn’t affect my gameplay.

I built a parking lot at level -1 and -2 with the subway station on level -2. There are the escalators in all floors connected with the path to the terminal. I finished the hallway with escalators first and everything look just fine, following with the hallway with elevator a hundred meters further away from the subway. Once the elevator is completed, most of the passengers took the elevator down to the level -2, then walked back to the subway.

Employees, people who parked their cars, and anyone in level -1 already have a shortest path and sometimes prefer the elevator, but most of the people who were coming from a subway station that is placed just right next to the escalator walked a 100 meters further away just to take the elevator and go straight to the ground, then walked another hundred meters to enter the terminal. :rofl:

So I made the path a little bit longer , this is how they walk. :rofl: ( Longer than that will make them prefer escalators again. )

With elevator removed from the ground floor.

The system can in certain instances be biased towards certain transition objects, however I agree that this looks very strange. Any insight on this particular case @Fredrik?

I am experiencing this too!

Hi, can you report save and give me the number?

I got this error when I submit the report. So I uploaded my save to steam workshop.

This is a replication of this bug because I didn’t realize that all of my saves will be uploaded to the cloud. :rofl: But the idea is exactly the same.

Here is my original airport. But less people flow here.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.