Passengers stop just before going through security

Hello!

I’m having this problem where 3 of my medium security queues are completely full with people, staffed, yet none of the passengers will proceed through them. This has, in turn, delayed almost every flight in my terminal. They’re currently enabled for just passengers, and the first person in each queue is a passenger (so it isn’t an employee holding it up somehow). Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

1 Like

Edit: 1 small security and 2 medium security points are the culprits, not 3 medium; apologies.

It’s most likely a behavioral bug. As of right now, passengers cannot understand that if they are queuing for a certain desk, and another one becomes opened, they should switch to that desk. It’s pretty high up on my to-do list after Alpha 27, but I think the issue here is that those three desks have become activated when a lot of passengers were waiting to pass security and that’s why they’re all lining up for those.

If I delete them, will that rectify the situation? Or will rebuilding them just recreate the issue?

A solution could be to have plenty of security staffers and then disable and re-enable all security check-points at once.

Edit: Good looking terminal, by the way! :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I have tried to disable and enable it but it’s not solve the problem. I delete the security checkpoint and then rebuild it. Some of the passenger that queue in that security check dismiss but there is still plenty of passenger stuck at the end of queue.