Passengers stuck at stands, stair trucks not attending stand

Hey fellow airport CEOs!

I seem to have an in solvable problem at my airport. I have had this game for quite some time, and I have had a problem for a long time with passengers is getting stocked at the stand and now stair trucks is no longer attending the stands when a plane arrives (I know it is possible to assign stair trucks to the stand). My question is, if any of you have a solution to this problem?

I have submitted quite a lot of bug reports, but no fix has been issued to this problem yet. At least it’s not solved in my game. I have tried to switch between experimental and non-exp… This does not fix the problem either.

If the developers should read this, my latest bug report is: ACEO-37331

I hope anybody can help me because I’m desperate to get this problem solved. It has been here for over a month now and I would really like to continue my current save, but I have not been able to due to this problem…

Many thanks in advance! And stay safe :slight_smile:

Hi

Do you use terminal zones and vehicle to terminal assignments?

Otherwise please share us some screenshots of your stands, the service vehicle parking lots and also one with active zone overlay (Z key).

1 Like

I have a few reports on this type of issue and will be working on it this week!

I use terminal zones, but no vehicles is assigned to a specific terminal. I have though in order to fix the problem tried to assigned them to terminal, this though didn’t solve the problem either even though there is plenty stair trucks available.

Sounds fantastic! I’m looking forward to play the game again! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Olof

You fix managed to solve the problem at one stand. However, there is still passengers stocked at one of the stands. I have submitted another bug report (ACEO37449).

Thanks, we’re looking at it now and it’ll be fixed in beta 3.3-3.

Hi,

I’ve the same problem. I assigned stair trucks to the stands. It seems that they don’t recognize when a plane arrives at the stand. Saving and reloading the game make the stair trucks immediately reacting to the planes. I’m on latest beta / experimental branch.

Regards

Please bug report the save where this happens and I’ll check it out! :slight_smile:

Hi Olof. Just to avoid the same mistake as yesterday: when using the online bug report form, where can I upload the savegame? I didn’t saw anything for uploading a file and thought I’d be asked to upload when submitting, but…

That will be automatically attached. :wink:

I’m talking about the web based bug report form.

Please don’t use that form, only use the in-game tool. The online form is not supported and will be removed soon.

Done - ACEO-38738.

PS: please ignore the weird airport setup, the negative funds and the crowd of passengers not able to leave the airport :joy: This is my savegame for experiments.

EDIT: maybe it’s important: sometimes, on some stands I saw that the stair truck allows one(!) passenger to exit an aircraft, then it disconnects. Can be observed in the stand statistic: passengers waiting to exit is ‘1 out of x’

EDIT2: I checked the available parking lots for vehicles. Is there a chance that the issue might be related to not enough space available? I see other vehicles roaming around, doing nothing in fact.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.