Passengers unable to exit medium stand, no flight scheduled on boarding desk

Hi All,

Got an odd one, my airport was working fine, then I expanded the number of medium stands and now all of my stands including the previously working ones suffer the following:

*passengers are unable to leave the end of the walk way, I get paid but they’re still in the tunnel.

*boarding passengers get stuck in the same manner, which doesn’t count as them boarding and delays the flight indefinitely.

*I suddenly have a huge group of passengers not going through the security gates, they’re just huddled in the middle of my airport

*boarding desks show no flight schedule when an aircraft is in the stand waiting for passengers to board.

Anyone else come across this? BuildID: 2567707

Can you show us some screenshots? Especially with areas enabled.

Ok so apparently I can only post one image at time… sooo here’s an imgur link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hmmm, first thing I would try when debugging a build is to let all flights (or cancel) lapse, close the airport to ensure all PAX have left (though some are invisible???). Save the game, reload it, then schedule a single flight and see how that goes. I’d then build up from there. Where did you get that build No. from too? I could not see that. I know it as Stable, Exp and Int branches.

Ok so apparently I can only post one image at time… sooo here’s an imgur link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Can you check these:

1. Secure Exit doors are looking to the cocrrect direction?
  2. Do your security stations have enough Security Officers?

Also try to build some bathrooms and sitting areas in both secure and non secure areas. The congestion at check-in desk is because of lack of them. One more thing that you have missing area tiles all around map. Probably because of demolishing walls.

1 Like